I'd like to end a trip to London with my 13-year old daughter with a night or two at a country manor-type of hotel unlike anything she's every experienced here in the States. I've been looking at places in the Costwolds and fell in love with Calcot Manor, but unfortunatley there is no availability for the dates I need in April. Any suggestions are most appreciated -- just looking for something different and less urban. We'll leave from Heathrow at the end so the closer to London the better....
Looking for a country manor-type hotel/spa near London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 4 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 8 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 14 Italy and Greece
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Please help with itinerary...
- 17 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 21 ITALY
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Globus Tours
- 24 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 25 Royal Opera House question?