I'd like to end a trip to London with my 13-year old daughter with a night or two at a country manor-type of hotel unlike anything she's every experienced here in the States. I've been looking at places in the Costwolds and fell in love with Calcot Manor, but unfortunatley there is no availability for the dates I need in April. Any suggestions are most appreciated -- just looking for something different and less urban. We'll leave from Heathrow at the end so the closer to London the better....
Looking for a country manor-type hotel/spa near London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 London Itinerary (4 Days)
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 How to make this adventure work?
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 dining in Brussels
- 15 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 16 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 17 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 18 using airbnb for the first time...
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 21 plug adapters ITALY
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 25 How much luggage?????