I'd like to end a trip to London with my 13-year old daughter with a night or two at a country manor-type of hotel unlike anything she's every experienced here in the States. I've been looking at places in the Costwolds and fell in love with Calcot Manor, but unfortunatley there is no availability for the dates I need in April. Any suggestions are most appreciated -- just looking for something different and less urban. We'll leave from Heathrow at the end so the closer to London the better....
Looking for a country manor-type hotel/spa near London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 Munich with a car?
- 7 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 11 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 12 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 25 Reservation needed in Germany?