I'd like to end a trip to London with my 13-year old daughter with a night or two at a country manor-type of hotel unlike anything she's every experienced here in the States. I've been looking at places in the Costwolds and fell in love with Calcot Manor, but unfortunatley there is no availability for the dates I need in April. Any suggestions are most appreciated -- just looking for something different and less urban. We'll leave from Heathrow at the end so the closer to London the better....
Looking for a country manor-type hotel/spa near London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Apartments in Rome
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 rent car / Munich
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris