We will be spending three days in the Cotswold's. I always enjoy charming places for a proper tea. I would love some recommendations. Thanks!
Looking for a Cotswold's area recommendation for tea.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 2 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 9 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 10 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 11 Good times in Munich, the city
- 12 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Lake Como transportation questions
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 19 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 By train to and out of Prague
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Cylades Island Hopping
- 25 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)