We will be spending three days in the Cotswold's. I always enjoy charming places for a proper tea. I would love some recommendations. Thanks!
Looking for a Cotswold's area recommendation for tea.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 2 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 3 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 4 "Must See" Day Trips from London/Paris
- 5 Buying honey in Paris?
- 6 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 Around Paris in three days (trip details)
- 9 Stonehenge: new visitor centre opens
- 10 Going to France with a broken foot - help!
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 DeGaulle Airport
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 15 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 16 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 17 Chip & Pin Only
- 18 insider tours in berlin
- 19 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 20 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 21 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 22 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 23 Trondheim, Norway: 3 days in January
- 24 which cities in umbria to visit
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome