We're planning to do a 10-12 day trip to Italy next week, starting in Rome, then we'll move to Florence and later on to Turin (Milan will be our last stop). We'd like to take a small (day would be enough) break in between Florence and Turin and would like to go to a small (preferably easily reachable by public transport) beach town on the Riviera. Does anyone have any recommenation?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 4 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 5 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 France & Italy, May or June
- 8 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 Engadine Valley help
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 14 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece
- 16 Italy for Christmas Week
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Shoes in Scotland
- 19 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 20 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 21 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Sicily