I'd most appreciate any help, ideas, recommendations please.
We're wanting to holiday in Europe - Spain, Greece, Portugal etc..... Flying from the UK with upto a 4 hour flight to the destination.
We're looking for a holiday similar to the resort of Playa Del Carmen in Mexico, but without the 10 hour flight lol.
And are looking for a hotel similar to the Paradisus Esmeralda -
Beach resort, upmarket all inclusive hotel which has pools, restaurants, show cooking etc.... which would be suitable for adults and children aged 6 and 11.
But don't want a Brits abroad resort with bar streets etc....
I'd most appreciate your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Wedding in Finland
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City