My niece landed in Bordeaux a few days ago to begin a 1 year teaching assignment. Unfortunately she is having trouble finding a long term apartment to rent. She said they have tried going to real estate places but have gotten no help. Some French students she met called for her and they were told by the agent that the prperties were for French citizens. Does anyone know of any place that might rent to 2 American young women. Right now she is in Merignac, but wants to be in Bordeaux.
Longterm Aparatment Rental in Bordeaux
- 1 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 2 Tennyson Home
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Istanbul Hotels
- 6 Where to stay in London in July
- 7 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 Backpacking through Europe
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 11 Scotland car rental advice
- 12 florence hotel
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 18 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 19 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 22 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 23 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 24 Visit to Russia - Money
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)