My niece landed in Bordeaux a few days ago to begin a 1 year teaching assignment. Unfortunately she is having trouble finding a long term apartment to rent. She said they have tried going to real estate places but have gotten no help. Some French students she met called for her and they were told by the agent that the prperties were for French citizens. Does anyone know of any place that might rent to 2 American young women. Right now she is in Merignac, but wants to be in Bordeaux.
Longterm Aparatment Rental in Bordeaux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 2 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 3 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 4 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 5 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 6 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 7 Change in Travel
- 8 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 9 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 10 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 11 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 12 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 14 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 17 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 18 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 19 Getting Around Greece
- 20 Snorkling around Var?
- 21 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 22 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 23 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 24 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 25 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please