My niece landed in Bordeaux a few days ago to begin a 1 year teaching assignment. Unfortunately she is having trouble finding a long term apartment to rent. She said they have tried going to real estate places but have gotten no help. Some French students she met called for her and they were told by the agent that the prperties were for French citizens. Does anyone know of any place that might rent to 2 American young women. Right now she is in Merignac, but wants to be in Bordeaux.
Longterm Aparatment Rental in Bordeaux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 3 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 4 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 8 Hotel in Rome?
- 9 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 10 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 11 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Favorite hotels
- 14 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 15 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 16 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 17 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 20 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 21 Message for Ackislander
- 22 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)