Finishing plans for 3 months in Derrybeg, Donegal, Ireland. Seeking quiet, simple,rugged place to clear out a clogged head and heart. September to November, weather is not a concern. Any comments on touring by bus, foot? I'll have no car. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 15 Munich
- 16 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 20 Munich with a car?
- 21 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days