I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 3 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Can parking
- 19 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???