I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 3 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 4 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 5 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 First trip to Italy
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Oxford 24 hours
- 16 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 17 Budapest Hotels
- 18 Vienna or Budapest?
- 19 Sliema, Malta
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 22 London's Must Sights!
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford