I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Long Term Rental Provence Questions?
- 1 Prague Main Train Station
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 4 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 5 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 6 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 7 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Frankfurt Macarons
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 15 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 18 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Lucerne & Zurich
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Lake como