I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Long Term Rental Provence Questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 St Germain
- 5 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 6 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 7 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?