I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Long Term Rental Provence Questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Late night train from Prague
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 7 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 8 Eating in University cafeterias
- 9 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 10 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Tour Group Operators
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please