I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 London - Home Depot
- 4 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 5 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Flamenco in Madrid
- 9 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 10 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Enjoying England for a year!
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 23 gare de nord
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau