I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 3 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 8 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 11 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Chania
- 23 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area