I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Long Term Rental Provence Questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 12 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Sicily in a winter
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland