I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 6 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 7 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Spain: train/rental car help
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 12 good restaurants in Budapest
- 13 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 14 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 15 Wales
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 25 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus