I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Barcelona sites: attire
- 4 Self-driving in Iceland
- 5 Ann Frank House
- 6 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 7 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 8 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 9 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 10 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 11 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 12 Slovenia & Croatia itinerary help
- 13 Referendum in Greece
- 14 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 15 Visa D - Student or Tourist?
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 18 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 19 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 20 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 21 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 22 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Beautiful Engadin is suffering