I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in April
- 2 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 3 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 4 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 5 Montpellier to Arles
- 6 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Berlin to Barcelona
- 11 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 12 Vienna to Bratislava
- 13 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 14 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 15 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Venice at Christmas
- 18 Bayeux and environs
- 19 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 20 Best way to see Croatia?
- 21 Rome For 2 days
- 22 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 23 Camino Redux
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?