I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall UK
- 2 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 8 8 Hours in Rome
- 9 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 14 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 15 travel around Spain
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 18 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 19 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Stu Tower
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!