I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 5 sim card
- 6 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 7 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 10 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 11 European Championship
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 15 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 16 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 19 Italy by car
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 24 Ireland in October?
- 25 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona