I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 2 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 6 Santorini and Positano.
- 7 Poland Top Places?
- 8 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 9 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 4 Country Itinerary
- 12 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 13 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 14 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 15 tipping
- 16 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 17 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 18 Germany
- 19 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 20 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 21 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 22 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 25 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?