I am new to this site and would like some advice on renting in Provence. My girlfriend and I have been travelling around Asia and Australia for 14 months and would like to settle back in Europe especially Provence for the next 4-6 months at least. We are from the UK and are looking for advice with renting a cheap property (our budget is only around 600 Euros a month, so not a holiday property) in a rural village preferably on or near a river within commuting distance to Nice and/or Monaco. I am typing up our travel stories and my girlfriend has two job opportunities in Monaco. Most of the long terms I can find are on the coast and the short term are more rural, is there a long term rural specialist???
Many thanks in advance
Long Term Rental Provence Questions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 8 Athens/Istanbul March
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 14 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 Gite and/or agritourism
- 16 Apartment for family trip to London
- 17 Prebook B&Bs
- 18 Switzerland
- 19 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 20 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 20 days in Germany
- 23 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 24 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 25 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...