Could any recent travellers please let me know if there is any long term parking at Lille. We want to the Chunnel to London and leave our car for a week in Lille.
Also, how long is the chunnel ride. Any help great appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 2 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 3 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 4 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 5 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 6 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 7 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 8 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 9 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 10 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 11 Bosch Parade
- 12 Antwerp Tram
- 13 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 14 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 15 21 nights in England, please help
- 16 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 17 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 18 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 19 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 20 3/4/ days South of France
- 21 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 22 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 25 Trains from Granada