Could any recent travellers please let me know if there is any long term parking at Lille. We want to the Chunnel to London and leave our car for a week in Lille.
Also, how long is the chunnel ride. Any help great appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Douro Valley in January?
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 7 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 15 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 19 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 20 Spanish Medical Providers
- 21 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 22 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Road trip with our dog