My husband and I are beginning to consider the possibility of a one-year rental in Ireland. I've done a preliminary search but so far am only turning up short-term holiday rentals, although I did look at the rentals page of the Irish Times. If anyone has experience doing a long-term rental and suggestions of how to proceed, please let me know. Thanks!
long-term home rental in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2014
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 17 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary