My husband and I are beginning to consider the possibility of a one-year rental in Ireland. I've done a preliminary search but so far am only turning up short-term holiday rentals, although I did look at the rentals page of the Irish Times. If anyone has experience doing a long-term rental and suggestions of how to proceed, please let me know. Thanks!
long-term home rental in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 French Basque region
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Vegan in Germany?
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 15 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler