It is very possible that we will travel to Europe next year for a friend's wedding. I've been doing a lot of research and reading and I get conflicted posts whether or not the following cities, and itinerary are child friendly. Of course my thoughts are, there are children everywhere, why wouldn't be child friendly? But many bloggers bring good points and so the more I read the more concerned I am about it! Need some encouragement about traveling with young kiddos!
Also we are doing mainly backpack or carry on. No car seats as we don't plan on renting a car, and no bulky suitcases to haul.
The potential date is September 2015. We foresee some rain perhaps? The wedding will be in Brno, Czech Rep. We would like to do some hopping around since I've been checking airfare and it looks like we would fly into London with Icelandair, then fly Ryan Air to Brno. We'd have to return to London eventually.
This is what we think we'd like to do.
Day 0. Afternoon flight London (from west coast)
Day 1. Arrive London - Break journey with lunch and Hyde Park, then take train to Stansted, spend the night.
Day 2. Early flight to Brno - Get settled, looking to rent an apt./house via Airb&b - just rest / go out for leisure walk, park, lunch / groceries. Night 1 in Brno
Day 3. Wedding. Night 2 in Brno
Day 4. Day trip to Prague or Telc. Night 3 in Brno
Day 5. Brno. Night 4 in Brno
Day 6. Train to Vienna - Get settled, looking to rent an apt./house via Airb&b - just rest / go out for leisure walk, park, lunch / groceries. Night 1 in Vienna.
Day 7. Vienna. Night 2 in Vienna.
Day 8. Day trip to Bratislava. night 3 in Vienna.
Day 9. Vienna. Night 4 in Vienna.
Day 10. Vienna-Munich - Afternoon train to Munich - dinner in Munich, overnight train to Paris. Night in sleeper train.
Day 11. Paris. Night 1 in Paris (or fairly outside Paris to find something economical.)
Day 12. Paris. Night 2 in Paris.
Day 13. Paris-London - Train to London. Night 1 in London (or fairly outside London to find something economical.)
Day 14. London. Night 2 in London.
Day 15. Afternoon flight back to USA
Does this seem like too much for such young ages?Are we being overzealous wanting to visit too much? Our boys are terribly energetic but do get tired easily like any 2 an 4 year old kiddos. We're mentally preparing for not covering much of the typical sights and mostly go at their pace. We're not being ambitious in our itineraries on each place. We mainly want to enjoy the cultures and "every day life" in those countries. We want our children to experience life outside their little world.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신논현안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 2 신논현동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』
- 3 신논현역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 4 신논현안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『신논현안마』 メ
- 5 대치안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』
- 6 대치안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』
- 7 대치안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』 メ
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 대치근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』
- 10 대치안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』 メ
- 11 대치동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』
- 12 대치역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』 メ
- 13 대치안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『대치안마』
- 14 도곡안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』
- 15 도곡안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마
- 16 도곡안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』
- 17 도곡근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』 メ
- 18 도곡안마방 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』 メ
- 19 도곡동안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』 メ
- 20 도곡역안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』 メ
- 21 도곡안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『도곡안마』 メ
- 22 매봉안마유명한곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『매봉안마』
- 23 매봉안마좋은곳 o1o-4373-1910メ 『매봉안마』 メ
- 24 매봉안마추천 o1o-4373-1910メ 『매봉안마』 メ
- 25 매봉근처안마 o1o-4373-1910メ 『매봉안마』 メ
Long post - 2 weeks-Europe itinerary - traveling with 2 and 4 y.olds.