I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 6 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 7 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 12 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 13 3 days solo in London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 20 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Chania
- 23 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area