I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 5 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 6 Amsterdam B&B
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 9 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 10 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 11 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 12 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 13 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 17 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 18 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 19 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 20 Netflix and Hulu
- 21 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 22 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 23 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 24 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 25 Dinge B&B