I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venturing even further
- 2 Cars in France
- 3 The Hague
- 4 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!
- 5 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 6 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 7 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 9 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 10 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 11 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 12 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 13 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 14 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 15 Where to go
- 16 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 17 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 18 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 19 From tourist to local..need help budget dn where to go!
- 20 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 21 Mont St Michel hotels
- 22 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 23 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 24 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 25 Reims Champagne Houses