I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 2 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 3 Vacation
- 4 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 5 Walking itinerary in England?
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 8 Dog friendly hotels
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Cambridge in May
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 18 Madrid/Lisbon
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 Greek fuel cost
- 24 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 25 Killarney