I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Iceland in 7 days.
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 14 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 23 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon