I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 3 One Day in Vienna
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Switzerland
- 7 help with europe itinary
- 8 Wake Up Mods
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal