I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Long Layover in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 3 Wines charted by flavor
- 4 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 5 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 6 at what point should one get health insurance
- 7 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 8 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 9 4 Months in Europe
- 10 Spain in November
- 11 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 14 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 15 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 18 Milan at the end of September
- 19 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia