I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 Problems Men Face Due to shortage of Testosterone
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 How to Choose the Right Bedroom Furniture for Your Home
- 7 Should I speculate?
- 8 Case of smoking stains
- 9 Munich Under Attack...
- 10 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 11 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 12 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 13 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 14 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 15 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 16 Path of the Gods Question
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 21 Dentix in Spain
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 Croatia
- 24 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 25 Must visit wineries in Alsace?