I am currently looking at airline flights from Athens Greece to Texas mid October. There is a 19 hour layover in Paris France; arriving at 2:45 pm and departing the next morning at 10:30. I'm not sure if we will need to recover all of our luggage during this overnight stay, but granted we do, would it be possible to visit the Eifel Tower during this layover or is there a better way to make use of our time? We're arriving late in the afternoon, so it may not be open.
Anyway I welcome any thoughts and/or suggestions.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 3 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 4 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 5 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 6 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 7 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 8 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 9 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 10 Another Visit to London
- 11 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 12 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 13 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 14 Free: Sewing machine and coffee grinder...
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 19 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 20 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 21 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 22 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 23 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 24 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 25 Puglia impressions, in brief