My husband and I are in the early stages of planning a trip. London and Glasgow are definitely on the agenda and we’d like to include Paris as well. We have two weeks (including travel days) for this vacation, we’re coming from Los Angeles and we want to use American miles for the flights. It seems to me that including Paris in the itinerary means at least a day of backtracking since we have to go through London to get to and from Glasgow in any event. A London/Paris open jaw ticket, taking the Chunnel from one city to the other, helps a little but doesn’t eliminate the London/Glasgow loop. For efficiency’s sake, I’m leaning toward dropping Paris from the itinerary but I’d appreciate feedback from folks who have done (or decided not to do) a London/Glasgow/Paris itinerary. I love, love, love Paris so I’m holding out hope that my worries about the logistics of a Paris leg of the trip are overblown. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station