My husband and I are in the early stages of planning a trip. London and Glasgow are definitely on the agenda and we’d like to include Paris as well. We have two weeks (including travel days) for this vacation, we’re coming from Los Angeles and we want to use American miles for the flights. It seems to me that including Paris in the itinerary means at least a day of backtracking since we have to go through London to get to and from Glasgow in any event. A London/Paris open jaw ticket, taking the Chunnel from one city to the other, helps a little but doesn’t eliminate the London/Glasgow loop. For efficiency’s sake, I’m leaning toward dropping Paris from the itinerary but I’d appreciate feedback from folks who have done (or decided not to do) a London/Glasgow/Paris itinerary. I love, love, love Paris so I’m holding out hope that my worries about the logistics of a Paris leg of the trip are overblown. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Fashion for larger man?
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014