London for 4-5 days, Dublin 4-5days(depending) starting March 26th. It will be busy time and want to pre-purchase tours and admissions. What top locations should I plan to see with 15, 13, &11 yr olds? Which locations do you suggest we prioritize and get guided tour for? Are there over rated tour-traps we should avoid?
London/Dublin with Teens last March/April 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 11 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 16 Traveling within Italy
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Florence in October