London for 4-5 days, Dublin 4-5days(depending) starting March 26th. It will be busy time and want to pre-purchase tours and admissions. What top locations should I plan to see with 15, 13, &11 yr olds? Which locations do you suggest we prioritize and get guided tour for? Are there over rated tour-traps we should avoid?
London/Dublin with Teens last March/April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 2 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 Is this realistic... advice?
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Great restaurants in Italy
- 11 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 12 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 15 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 19 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 20 mallorca
- 21 Spanish Music
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights