I'm taking a group of young people (17-21) on a trip to London this weekend (18th -20th of Jan). I'm looking for things to do with them in the night (no alcohol) and we're on a strict budget.......................
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 4 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 19 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 London tour and theatre ideas
- 22 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Italy's central lakes!