I'm taking a group of young people (17-21) on a trip to London this weekend (18th -20th of Jan). I'm looking for things to do with them in the night (no alcohol) and we're on a strict budget.......................
London - Youth Groups
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 London visit
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 21 Days in Central Europe
- 8 Questions for my German friends
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours