Normally, I'd research this on my own, but I'm pressed for time trying to work out other details for this trip while endeavoring not to be the group nanny.
Mr. Pickle's men's a capella choir will finish their Wales tour (we leave a week from today) with a night at a Holiday Inn near LHR on June 5th.
Rather than spend the evening just hanging out at the hotel, I'd like to go into London - maybe go to a museum or do something. Dinner at the hotel is included in what we've already paid, so we might grab an early dinner and then leave.
We're hoping to get to the hotel around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. at the latest. Does anything stay open later on Thursday nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 6 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 7 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 8 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Azores in February
- 11 Trains in Alps and UK
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Lisbon trip report
- 16 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Driving in Italy?
- 21 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 24 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 25 Planning a European Trip