Normally, I'd research this on my own, but I'm pressed for time trying to work out other details for this trip while endeavoring not to be the group nanny.
Mr. Pickle's men's a capella choir will finish their Wales tour (we leave a week from today) with a night at a Holiday Inn near LHR on June 5th.
Rather than spend the evening just hanging out at the hotel, I'd like to go into London - maybe go to a museum or do something. Dinner at the hotel is included in what we've already paid, so we might grab an early dinner and then leave.
We're hoping to get to the hotel around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. at the latest. Does anything stay open later on Thursday nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 Avoid Europcar!
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Scotland - We're Here!
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 9 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 12 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 13 Need help in completing trip details
- 14 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 15 Which area to stay in London
- 16 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 17 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 18 Madrid food advice needed
- 19 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 20 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 21 Split to Hvar
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild