Normally, I'd research this on my own, but I'm pressed for time trying to work out other details for this trip while endeavoring not to be the group nanny.
Mr. Pickle's men's a capella choir will finish their Wales tour (we leave a week from today) with a night at a Holiday Inn near LHR on June 5th.
Rather than spend the evening just hanging out at the hotel, I'd like to go into London - maybe go to a museum or do something. Dinner at the hotel is included in what we've already paid, so we might grab an early dinner and then leave.
We're hoping to get to the hotel around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. at the latest. Does anything stay open later on Thursday nights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 2 7포커족보【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 3 생중계바둑이【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 홀덤싸이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 6 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 7 Wake Up Mods
- 8 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 9 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 Beach holiday homes italy
- 14 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 France on my own
- 17 Greece and Italy Combo
- 18 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 19 Best of Norway
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 24 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 25 Help with basic itinerary