30-ish yr old guy and gal leaving for London in a couple of days. Never like to look like tourists, but trying to figure out what clothes to bring that will fit in but be comfortable. "Nicest" restaurant is St. John's - the rest are Indian and a gastropub, etc. Nice jeans and top OK, (o sneakers!) or should we be slightly more dressed than that - want to fit in alright. Thanks!
London weather/clothes right now
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Ireland in a week
- 10 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 14 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 15 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 16 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 17 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 23 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 London for Christmas