I am quite confused between the "tube" and the "underground"..
I am staying by Waterloo Station and will need to get to St.Pancras for the Euro Star..
Online it says by underground it is 15 min...i am assuming that is not the tube..
Can someone help me out with this ? What is the quickest way to get from Waterloo to St Pancras...Thank you , Bill
London. Waterloo to St.Pancras
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Alterations to night trains routes
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Trip Report, part 1
- 5 Gift for French business associate
- 6 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 7 Scottish Passport
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 shortened trip to Italy
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 12 Air France strike
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Amsterdam
- 18 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 Sunny September Trip Report
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 23 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 24 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 25 London GTG late September?