I am quite confused between the "tube" and the "underground"..
I am staying by Waterloo Station and will need to get to St.Pancras for the Euro Star..
Online it says by underground it is 15 min...i am assuming that is not the tube..
Can someone help me out with this ? What is the quickest way to get from Waterloo to St Pancras...Thank you , Bill
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 5 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 6 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Amalfi coast
- 9 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 If you had four months...
- 17 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 18 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 19 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 20 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 21 Convents in Venice
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?