My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 Portugal rental car
- 8 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 alcazar question and seville advice
- 16 Bernese Oberland
- 17 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 ATM
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome