My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 3 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 4 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 5 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 6 train from ams to paris
- 7 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 10 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 11 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 12 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 13 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 16 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 20 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 24 Hostel Advice
- 25 Flying with Air France and Alitalia