My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Athens
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague