My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라확률気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라사이트☦＼)￣「 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 」￣(＼☦【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 영국바카라気╰☛【 ＴＯＹ７８。ＣＯＭ 】☚╮슈퍼카지노
- 4 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 9 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 16 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 17 So much to do, so little time!
- 18 Tour of Northern Italy
- 19 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 20 Germany in December Trip Report
- 21 Lisbon trip report
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 San Sebastian
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa