My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 2 CrowdLords Limited
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 5 강원랜드배당금＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 6 리얼바카라【 HOT424。COM 】강원랜드식보
- 7 Escorted tours Norway
- 8 블랙잭따는법＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 9 박카라【 HOT424。COM 】레드카지노
- 10 카지노일【 HOT424。COM 】명가카지노
- 11 탁툰카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 12 카지노시【 HOT424。COM 】타이카지노
- 13 뮤직바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 14 사설카지노【 HOT424。COM 】블래잭태양성
- 15 러브카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 7m실시간스코어＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인카지노
- 18 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 19 Car Rental in France - Europcar
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 23 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 24 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 25 France on my own