My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 9 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 10 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 11 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 17 Affordable French language course in France?
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 20 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 21 Italy in October
- 22 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall