My brother and I are planning a last minute trip to Europe during the first 2 weeks of December.
We do not really have a plan, and are throwing caution to the wind.
We would like to Snowboard, in either Austria or Switzerland, and check out Amsterdam.
Germany also sounds brilliant, and London sounds like the cheapest place to fly to...
Being from Africa, we are quite naive about the places we want to explore, and would appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow travellers.
Our main concerns are:
Is it worth snowboarding in at the beginning of December?
Is this very expensive?
Is Austria or Switzerland cheaper and more accessible?
Is it cheaper to travel by train or plane between the different countries?
Current plan is to land in London and then make our way to either Germany, Austria or Switzerland, and end in Amsterdam.
Any info would be amazeballs.
All the best from South Africa.
On that note, any one who wants advice on travelling in SA, just message me, plenty of advice and info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 Path of the Gods Question
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Loire Valley 12 days
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 15 Prague on a budget...
- 16 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 17 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 First trip - destination advice!
- 22 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 23 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam