Anyone have a suggestion to a cute town to stay at this weekend between Heathrow airport and Birmingham? I travel to England alot for work but have only been to this area on a vacation 40 years ago-Warwick,Stratford,Oxford,etc.Any cute towns that would be fun and interesting for my son and I to check out this weekend on our way up to Birmingham? Thanks-
London up to Birmingham-which town to overnight in?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 2 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 3 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 7 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 8 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 9 Getting cash in Spain
- 10 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 13 First Time Going to Europe
- 14 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Traveling mid-august in UK and Ireland
- 17 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 18 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 19 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 20 International driving permit required in France?
- 21 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 22 Hotel in Rome?
- 23 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 24 Traditional food in Athens
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca