Anyone have a suggestion to a cute town to stay at this weekend between Heathrow airport and Birmingham? I travel to England alot for work but have only been to this area on a vacation 40 years ago-Warwick,Stratford,Oxford,etc.Any cute towns that would be fun and interesting for my son and I to check out this weekend on our way up to Birmingham? Thanks-
London up to Birmingham-which town to overnight in?
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 10 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 11 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 14 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 Ah Paris
- 21 Estonia
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 24 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 25 Visa to TURKEY