How does the London Underground tube work. I'm going to be using it to get from Victoria to Kings Cross St. Pancras in a few weeks. I know you have to use a machine for a ticket (around £4.30) but how do the trains work going north and south. I see there's only one rail track. Not 2 for trains going in either direction. How does that work?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 5 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 6 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 7 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 8 seven days in Portugal
- 9 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO