How does the London Underground tube work. I'm going to be using it to get from Victoria to Kings Cross St. Pancras in a few weeks. I know you have to use a machine for a ticket (around £4.30) but how do the trains work going north and south. I see there's only one rail track. Not 2 for trains going in either direction. How does that work?
- 1 Palio Parking
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 4 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 5 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 6 Oxford to Rye
- 7 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 8 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 9 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 10 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 11 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 12 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 13 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 14 italy itinerary for comments
- 15 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 16 Extra screening at immigration
- 17 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 18 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 19 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 24 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 25 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)