I will be in london for about a week and I need a little clarification on the london tube. Will be staying in Finsbury Park area. How many zones would be required to be purchased for for most of major attractions in london? What type of travel card would you recommend? thanks for any help. doug
LONDON TUBE ZONES & PASS
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Getting the best our of Europe
- 3 Yet another train question......
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 6 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 10 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 11 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 12 Stonehenge
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 15 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Reichstag tickets
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 23 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 24 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 25 One week in Norway