I will be in london for about a week and I need a little clarification on the london tube. Will be staying in Finsbury Park area. How many zones would be required to be purchased for for most of major attractions in london? What type of travel card would you recommend? thanks for any help. doug
LONDON TUBE ZONES & PASS
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 florence hotel
- 6 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 7 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 8 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 9 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 10 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 13 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 14 My Journey Through Europe
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 What is the best food in France?
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey