Perfect timing for our trip! We leave on Tuesday for London.
We were planning on buying 1week paper travel cards from the train station. Are those good on the buses, too?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 One night in Rome
- 6 Sintra
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Murren to Prague
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 16 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 17 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass