I will be arriving H5 next week around 0630 hrs. for a short trip. I plan to take the tube from H5 to Southwark, with a small suitcase in hand. Will it be too crowded during the morning hours? Also please guide me where to break the journey and which lines to take for reaching Southwark. Thanks in advance.
London tube from Heathrow 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 3 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 4 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 5 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 12 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 April in Madrid
- 15 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 16 France to Italy advice needed please
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 23 Hamburg, worth a visit?
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?