I will be arriving H5 next week around 0630 hrs. for a short trip. I plan to take the tube from H5 to Southwark, with a small suitcase in hand. Will it be too crowded during the morning hours? Also please guide me where to break the journey and which lines to take for reaching Southwark. Thanks in advance.
London tube from Heathrow 5
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Ste Remy France
- 3 bath or york
- 4 car rental info
- 5 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 6 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 7 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 London tube
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Local Tour in Provence?