We will be first-time visitors to London this June for a week and I have been reading that getting Travelcards is a must for the 2 for 1 deals.
I have a few questions:
1--Where would the nearest National Rail ticket booth be to St. Katharine Docks? This is where we are staying and we'd like to purchase them upon our arrival. (Yes, we know to bring two passport pictures along.)
2--When purchasing the Travelcards, will we actually get coupons for the 2 for 1 deals or should they be printed out before our trip?
3--We will be in London 7.5 days. It is my understanding that we will be able to use the Travelcards for tube transportation in Zone 1 & 2. Would buying an Oyster card then be unnecessary? I'm not yet sure how far zone 2 goes....hopefully it covers the Tower Hill tube station.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Italian lake cruise
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please