If the Travelcard is purchased at a National Rail station we would be able to take advantage of some 2 for 1 offers. Does anyone know if it can be used at more than one location on the same day? If there are children 10 and younger who ride free, would their parents be able to get 2 for 1 using the adult tickets? Thanks in advance for any help.
- 1 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 7 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 10 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 11 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 14 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 15 Getting the best our of Europe
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 18 Paris museums free admission
- 19 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 20 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 21 Spain with kids
- 22 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 25 Meeting up at CDG