If the Travelcard is purchased at a National Rail station we would be able to take advantage of some 2 for 1 offers. Does anyone know if it can be used at more than one location on the same day? If there are children 10 and younger who ride free, would their parents be able to get 2 for 1 using the adult tickets? Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz