If the Travelcard is purchased at a National Rail station we would be able to take advantage of some 2 for 1 offers. Does anyone know if it can be used at more than one location on the same day? If there are children 10 and younger who ride free, would their parents be able to get 2 for 1 using the adult tickets? Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 2 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 5 Pisa or Siena?
- 6 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 7 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 8 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 13 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 14 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 17 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 18 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 21 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 24 taxi line at FCO airport
- 25 Barcelona itinerary- please help