If the Travelcard is purchased at a National Rail station we would be able to take advantage of some 2 for 1 offers. Does anyone know if it can be used at more than one location on the same day? If there are children 10 and younger who ride free, would their parents be able to get 2 for 1 using the adult tickets? Thanks in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 18 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe