I will be in London for a week next month. I am aware about the advantages of purchasing a 7-day travel card at a National Rail Station. I wonder if purchasing it Euston Station I will obtain the 2x1 discount when visiting some attractions, of course printing the vouchers beforehand. I have not found any list of stations where I can obtain a travel card with the mentioned 2x1 discount available. I only know discount is not available for cards bought at Heathrow or tube stations for example.
London Travel Cards where to buy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 7 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 8 River cruises
- 9 More help with housing in Puglia
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped