ok I think I've got it - we will be in London just 3 days in Sept. - it seems to be what I want is several day long travel cards and I want to take advantage of the 2-4-1's. So I must by the travelcard at a rail station - here comes my question - so will I have to buy the travel card EACH day for the 2-4-1 use OR can I buy it say, the night before, or several at a time and then validate it the next day and use the voucher for the attraction I want to go to. Thanks
london travel card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary advise needed
- 2 4 weeks in the UK
- 3 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Italy 14 days
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 8 Kimhe--flamenco
- 9 Working Holiday in Germany
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 Is this the right way<>?
- 12 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 13 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 14 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 15 Provence in November
- 16 Rome Areas to stay
- 17 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 18 When to go to Sicily
- 19 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 24 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 25 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR