ok I think I've got it - we will be in London just 3 days in Sept. - it seems to be what I want is several day long travel cards and I want to take advantage of the 2-4-1's. So I must by the travelcard at a rail station - here comes my question - so will I have to buy the travel card EACH day for the 2-4-1 use OR can I buy it say, the night before, or several at a time and then validate it the next day and use the voucher for the attraction I want to go to. Thanks
london travel card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 10 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 11 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)