ok I think I've got it - we will be in London just 3 days in Sept. - it seems to be what I want is several day long travel cards and I want to take advantage of the 2-4-1's. So I must by the travelcard at a rail station - here comes my question - so will I have to buy the travel card EACH day for the 2-4-1 use OR can I buy it say, the night before, or several at a time and then validate it the next day and use the voucher for the attraction I want to go to. Thanks
london travel card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium