I am traveling with my family to London for only 3 days and I am very confused with the rules for the travel and oyster cards.
For me and my wife I was planing to buy adult 1 day off-peak Travelcards for zones 1-2.
My children are 12 and 15 and that seems to create a problem if I am right. They don't get any discount buying them 1 day Travelcard. Is that right? What are my options? Should I buy Oyster cards for them in order to get a better price? But then, I need to get a refund on the Oyster card, which I understand it is a mild pain.
Or it would be best to get Oyster cards for everyone and then apply for the refund?
This is very complicated !!!!
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 하나카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노ケ인터넷카지노
- 2 바카라사이트 (^: ^) 카지노게임종류 +:+} zvz78。com
- 3 운좋은바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ザ라이브바카라
- 4 합법온라인카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ザ생방송카지노
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Leather goods in Florence
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier