I am traveling with my family to London for only 3 days and I am very confused with the rules for the travel and oyster cards.
For me and my wife I was planing to buy adult 1 day off-peak Travelcards for zones 1-2.
My children are 12 and 15 and that seems to create a problem if I am right. They don't get any discount buying them 1 day Travelcard. Is that right? What are my options? Should I buy Oyster cards for them in order to get a better price? But then, I need to get a refund on the Oyster card, which I understand it is a mild pain.
Or it would be best to get Oyster cards for everyone and then apply for the refund?
This is very complicated !!!!
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help