Wondering if anyone could help with some information regarding travel and accommodations in and around London. My wife and I will be traveling to London in August with our son who will be working in the Kent area.
We'll take the train into London from Heathrow. We are looking for a hotel near a convenient train station that services both Watford and also Gillingham Kent and the airport? Is Euston better than Victoria station or is their a better choice? As well, any hotel recommendations close to the station would be appreciated. Not looking for anything high end, just clean and comfortable. We've stayed at Premier Inn hotels before and they were fine.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!