Can anyone recommend a good day tour to see Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath???
London tours - Stonehenge, Bath, Windsor Castle
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 2 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 5 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 15 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 16 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 A town in France for a month
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 22 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?