Arriving into Gatwick then taking a connection to Paddington station to travel 5 hours to Cornwall, sounds exhausting after the flight from the states, any suggestions on a place to stay over 1 1/2 - 2 hours of train travel and then continue the next day? Is Bath a good idea or Salisbury?
London to St. Ives by train, need a stop over city, please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Swiss rail passes
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 London day trips, especially castles
- 16 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Day trips from Marseille
- 22 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 23 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 A drive in Europe