Arriving into Gatwick then taking a connection to Paddington station to travel 5 hours to Cornwall, sounds exhausting after the flight from the states, any suggestions on a place to stay over 1 1/2 - 2 hours of train travel and then continue the next day? Is Bath a good idea or Salisbury?
London to St. Ives by train, need a stop over city, please help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France
- 2 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 3 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 4 Car hire location price differences
- 5 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 6 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 7 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 8 Making reservations in Italy
- 9 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 10 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 13 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 14 Vienna and side trips
- 15 18 Days in Turkey
- 16 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 17 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 18 VIGO, SPAIN
- 19 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 20 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 21 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 22 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 23 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 24 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 25 Back from Bologna, trip report