Flying into London 11/8 in prep for business meetings 11/12 & 13. My husband and I want to see "some of Scotland" 11/8-11, what is the best way to get there, what are the top places? Ideally would like to go to Loch Ness, Edinburgh, St Andrews. Confused about train vs plane travel...and time it would take between destinations...any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
London to Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 6 Greek ferries
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper