First time to Europe and a family of 5. Wanting to hit the highlights and see as much as we can. One of my kids wants to visit Holland while my girls want to see Paris. Would like to see Switzerland as well. Wife wanted to try and include Spain but geography may not allow that. Would like to travel by train. Any recommendations? Any must sees? Once in Rome we are taking a cruise to see Italy and Greece.thanks in advance
London to Rome in 10 days. Itinerary Suggestions, Please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 6 Back to Provence in 2015
- 7 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 8 Spain trip report
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 Day Trips from Paris
- 18 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel