First time to Europe and a family of 5. Wanting to hit the highlights and see as much as we can. One of my kids wants to visit Holland while my girls want to see Paris. Would like to see Switzerland as well. Wife wanted to try and include Spain but geography may not allow that. Would like to travel by train. Any recommendations? Any must sees? Once in Rome we are taking a cruise to see Italy and Greece.thanks in advance
London to Rome in 10 days. Itinerary Suggestions, Please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 3 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 4 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Shoes for Paris in April
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 21 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 London visit
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train