First time to Europe and a family of 5. Wanting to hit the highlights and see as much as we can. One of my kids wants to visit Holland while my girls want to see Paris. Would like to see Switzerland as well. Wife wanted to try and include Spain but geography may not allow that. Would like to travel by train. Any recommendations? Any must sees? Once in Rome we are taking a cruise to see Italy and Greece.thanks in advance
London to Rome in 10 days. Itinerary Suggestions, Please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 2 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 3 Priceline for London hotels
- 4 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Fjords, How To?
- 10 Istanbul Itinerary
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 15 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 23 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 24 London - Site List Triage -
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)