First time to Europe and a family of 5. Wanting to hit the highlights and see as much as we can. One of my kids wants to visit Holland while my girls want to see Paris. Would like to see Switzerland as well. Wife wanted to try and include Spain but geography may not allow that. Would like to travel by train. Any recommendations? Any must sees? Once in Rome we are taking a cruise to see Italy and Greece.thanks in advance
London to Rome in 10 days. Itinerary Suggestions, Please!!
- 1 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 2 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 3 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Changing of the Guard
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 Budepest or Brussels?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG