First time to Europe and a family of 5. Wanting to hit the highlights and see as much as we can. One of my kids wants to visit Holland while my girls want to see Paris. Would like to see Switzerland as well. Wife wanted to try and include Spain but geography may not allow that. Would like to travel by train. Any recommendations? Any must sees? Once in Rome we are taking a cruise to see Italy and Greece.thanks in advance
London to Rome in 10 days. Itinerary Suggestions, Please!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 London city Best option for transit
- 5 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 6 England/EPL family vacation
- 7 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 Never To Return
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals