We are planning a Europe trip in May 2015. We are a family of 4 with kids aged 9 and 11. I was planning the following places: London, Paris, Some parts of Switzerland and some parts of Italy. Trip duration can be around 3 weeks.
Currently on Eurostar, it shows a one way fare from London to Paris as 34.50 pounds for May 5th. I thought it is a very good deal even by USA standards. Am I missing something in the above fare ? Only thing I can see is that it is non refundable.
Can I fly into London and then go to Paris via train ?. From Paris go to couple of places in Switzerland by train. Then from there go to Venice and then finally Rome (also by train). And finally fly out from Rome.
Considering the low fare from London to Paris, I am assuming other train tickets will also be cheap if I book now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↔바카라사이트주소
- 2 실시간카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라⌒카지노사이트주소
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights