We are planning a Europe trip in May 2015. We are a family of 4 with kids aged 9 and 11. I was planning the following places: London, Paris, Some parts of Switzerland and some parts of Italy. Trip duration can be around 3 weeks.
Currently on Eurostar, it shows a one way fare from London to Paris as 34.50 pounds for May 5th. I thought it is a very good deal even by USA standards. Am I missing something in the above fare ? Only thing I can see is that it is non refundable.
Can I fly into London and then go to Paris via train ?. From Paris go to couple of places in Switzerland by train. Then from there go to Venice and then finally Rome (also by train). And finally fly out from Rome.
Considering the low fare from London to Paris, I am assuming other train tickets will also be cheap if I book now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 Georgia in 4 days
- 3 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 4 Where should I go with my family?
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 14 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 15 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 16 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 17 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 18 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 19 Stu Tower
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 23 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 24 Which Hotel in Rome
- 25 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland