We are planning a Europe trip in May 2015. We are a family of 4 with kids aged 9 and 11. I was planning the following places: London, Paris, Some parts of Switzerland and some parts of Italy. Trip duration can be around 3 weeks.
Currently on Eurostar, it shows a one way fare from London to Paris as 34.50 pounds for May 5th. I thought it is a very good deal even by USA standards. Am I missing something in the above fare ? Only thing I can see is that it is non refundable.
Can I fly into London and then go to Paris via train ?. From Paris go to couple of places in Switzerland by train. Then from there go to Venice and then finally Rome (also by train). And finally fly out from Rome.
Considering the low fare from London to Paris, I am assuming other train tickets will also be cheap if I book now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 8 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Imbros Gorge
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 14 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?