We are planning a Europe trip in May 2015. We are a family of 4 with kids aged 9 and 11. I was planning the following places: London, Paris, Some parts of Switzerland and some parts of Italy. Trip duration can be around 3 weeks.
Currently on Eurostar, it shows a one way fare from London to Paris as 34.50 pounds for May 5th. I thought it is a very good deal even by USA standards. Am I missing something in the above fare ? Only thing I can see is that it is non refundable.
Can I fly into London and then go to Paris via train ?. From Paris go to couple of places in Switzerland by train. Then from there go to Venice and then finally Rome (also by train). And finally fly out from Rome.
Considering the low fare from London to Paris, I am assuming other train tickets will also be cheap if I book now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do at 7:00am
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 4 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?