This is our first trip to Europe. Want to visit former exchange students in Birminghan, England: Bremen, Germany: and Stockholm. Wife's family roots in Oslo. Would like to see sights as we travel. Have 18 days to visit. Are we trying to do too much? Any recommendations on sites and hotels?
LONDON TO OSLO VIA BELGIUM & GERMANY
- 1 rand versus euro
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 4 Help with itenerary
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 7 Vacation rental in Provence
- 8 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 14 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 15 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 20 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 23 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 24 portugal
- 25 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol