I need to get from London to Manchester airport - does anyone have thoughts on the best way. I have looked at trains and they run often, but the cost ($200/one way) seems
seems extremely high?
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 2 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 3 12-14 nights enough ?
- 4 Need help with my itinerary
- 5 itinerary planning apps
- 6 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 7 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 8 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 9 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 10 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 11 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 16 Tuscany Trip
- 17 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 18 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 19 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 22 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 23 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...