I'm going to be staying in London in mid May for anywhere from a week to 11 days. During that time I'd like to visit both Liverpool (I'm a Beatles fan) and Stonehenge. From what I understand, Liverpool is too far away to do a day trip, correct? What about Stonehenge? I am going to be flying in and out of London, so does it make sense for me to go directly from London by train up to Liverpool down to Stonehenge and then London? Can I take the train from London to Liverpool to Stonehenge to London? Help!
London to Liverpool to Stonehenge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 4 Staying in the Highlands
- 5 Train tickets France and Spain
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 12 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 13 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 14 Travel by train in Poland?
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Travel services for Spain
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 21 Trains
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Athens Volunteering
- 24 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 25 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?