I'm going to be staying in London in mid May for anywhere from a week to 11 days. During that time I'd like to visit both Liverpool (I'm a Beatles fan) and Stonehenge. From what I understand, Liverpool is too far away to do a day trip, correct? What about Stonehenge? I am going to be flying in and out of London, so does it make sense for me to go directly from London by train up to Liverpool down to Stonehenge and then London? Can I take the train from London to Liverpool to Stonehenge to London? Help!
London to Liverpool to Stonehenge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 7 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 8 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 9 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 14 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 15 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 16 Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 Paris November 2014
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 Traveling in France by train
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!