we have a thurs-fri-sat to travel from paddington london to ireland 11/14-11/16...my husband wants to visit blarney castle/stone in cork, so assuming we'd fly into cork...unless travel by other means (train, ferry) will be > scenic...looking for advice here. any other suggestions on where to go and what to see and what is do-able in 2.5 days? any good tours from cork? special castles to see? events? many thanks. val
London to Ireland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 20 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 21 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy