My daughters and I are planning a two week road trip from London to Glasgow in August. We have never seen the English countryside or Scotland and we are enquiring about "must-see" places to stop along the way. Our travel interests include history, literature and nature.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 2 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 3 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 4 Our European adventures
- 5 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 Travel WiFi - France
- 8 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 9 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 14 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 15 Planning Advice!
- 16 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 17 Greece in 15 Days
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 Help with itinerary
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 22 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 23 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 24 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 25 Prague Beyond the "Usual"