My daughters and I are planning a two week road trip from London to Glasgow in August. We have never seen the English countryside or Scotland and we are enquiring about "must-see" places to stop along the way. Our travel interests include history, literature and nature.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 3 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 17 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 20 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Driving through Paris
- 25 lurento sports car rental - anyone?