My daughters and I are planning a two week road trip from London to Glasgow in August. We have never seen the English countryside or Scotland and we are enquiring about "must-see" places to stop along the way. Our travel interests include history, literature and nature.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo mail login – Login Problems Contact 1~844.~291.~6706
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 Yahoo Customer Service Telephone number: 1-844-291-6706
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 Y@h00-M@il ~I 844, 29I, 67O6,Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number
- 6 YAHOO Mail is a I*844*29I*6706** email service provided by YAHOO
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 UK Visa Help
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 Help required with Itinerary
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 23 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 24 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?