My daughters and I are planning a two week road trip from London to Glasgow in August. We have never seen the English countryside or Scotland and we are enquiring about "must-see" places to stop along the way. Our travel interests include history, literature and nature.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 8 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 9 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 16 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 21 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 22 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain