My daughters and I are planning a two week road trip from London to Glasgow in August. We have never seen the English countryside or Scotland and we are enquiring about "must-see" places to stop along the way. Our travel interests include history, literature and nature.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?