We are a family of 6 planning to travel to UK on vacation in April / May. We need to travel to Edinburgh from London on 5th May. I was trying to search for the cheapest train options. Need some advice on the same -
a) Can I book a ticket without reserving a seat? Is reservation necessary before boarding a train?
b) Should I book directly on the East Coast Website or use other options like First Great Western OR The Trainline.
c) Which trains are considered Off - peak trains (we plan to travel on a Saturday).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 LAPPI : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 Venice gondola ride
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 8 London and Normandy
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 rent muscle car in Norway
- 13 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 14 How do I private message a person?
- 15 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 16 Burgundy and Lyon
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 18 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 19 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 20 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 21 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 22 Visiting Lyon
- 23 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?