We are a family of 6 planning to travel to UK on vacation in April / May. We need to travel to Edinburgh from London on 5th May. I was trying to search for the cheapest train options. Need some advice on the same -
a) Can I book a ticket without reserving a seat? Is reservation necessary before boarding a train?
b) Should I book directly on the East Coast Website or use other options like First Great Western OR The Trainline.
c) Which trains are considered Off - peak trains (we plan to travel on a Saturday).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 4 Murren to Prague
- 5 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 6 Scotland Trip Report
- 7 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 8 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 12 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 16 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Aix Provence
- 22 Sintra
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??