Just wondering if someone can point me to the right website to book London to Dublin sail and rail tickets? I've found at least a couple advertising this route, and I'm not sure which is the most legit, e.g. there's Virgin Trains, which says I should go to a train station to buy them, but Arriva Wales sells them online. I don't want to be caught in a situation where I have to pick up tickets from random places or have to call up a few people before someone would process my ticket because I bought it via a third-party website (e.g. I have the option to pick up at St Pancras from ArrivaWales).
Anyone with experience?
London to Dublin
- 1 Europe with young teens
- 2 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 3 15 days in Europe,
- 4 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland