Just wondering if someone can point me to the right website to book London to Dublin sail and rail tickets? I've found at least a couple advertising this route, and I'm not sure which is the most legit, e.g. there's Virgin Trains, which says I should go to a train station to buy them, but Arriva Wales sells them online. I don't want to be caught in a situation where I have to pick up tickets from random places or have to call up a few people before someone would process my ticket because I bought it via a third-party website (e.g. I have the option to pick up at St Pancras from ArrivaWales).
Anyone with experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Rome to Positano
- 5 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 Ireland driving itinerary
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 12 Germany and Austria trip report
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Laundry - Ireland?
- 17 Visiting the Black Forest
- 18 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 19 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 20 Dover queues
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 From London to Paris to US