Just wondering if someone can point me to the right website to book London to Dublin sail and rail tickets? I've found at least a couple advertising this route, and I'm not sure which is the most legit, e.g. there's Virgin Trains, which says I should go to a train station to buy them, but Arriva Wales sells them online. I don't want to be caught in a situation where I have to pick up tickets from random places or have to call up a few people before someone would process my ticket because I bought it via a third-party website (e.g. I have the option to pick up at St Pancras from ArrivaWales).
Anyone with experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 7 Europe First Timers
- 8 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 11 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 12 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 13 Lille Braderie 2017
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 22 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 23 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village