Just wondering if someone can point me to the right website to book London to Dublin sail and rail tickets? I've found at least a couple advertising this route, and I'm not sure which is the most legit, e.g. there's Virgin Trains, which says I should go to a train station to buy them, but Arriva Wales sells them online. I don't want to be caught in a situation where I have to pick up tickets from random places or have to call up a few people before someone would process my ticket because I bought it via a third-party website (e.g. I have the option to pick up at St Pancras from ArrivaWales).
Anyone with experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Hotel
- 2 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 3 FCO connection time
- 4 Dolomites October 14-18
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 8 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 13 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 14 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 15 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 16 Charles Degaulle question
- 17 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 18 Pompeii luggage storage
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 21 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 22 Train Help
- 23 First time in Italy
- 24 Train rides
- 25 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?