Just wondering if someone can point me to the right website to book London to Dublin sail and rail tickets? I've found at least a couple advertising this route, and I'm not sure which is the most legit, e.g. there's Virgin Trains, which says I should go to a train station to buy them, but Arriva Wales sells them online. I don't want to be caught in a situation where I have to pick up tickets from random places or have to call up a few people before someone would process my ticket because I bought it via a third-party website (e.g. I have the option to pick up at St Pancras from ArrivaWales).
Anyone with experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 6 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 7 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 10 Versailles
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 15 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Acorn TV
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Sicily
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016