Just wondering if someone can point me to the right website to book London to Dublin sail and rail tickets? I've found at least a couple advertising this route, and I'm not sure which is the most legit, e.g. there's Virgin Trains, which says I should go to a train station to buy them, but Arriva Wales sells them online. I don't want to be caught in a situation where I have to pick up tickets from random places or have to call up a few people before someone would process my ticket because I bought it via a third-party website (e.g. I have the option to pick up at St Pancras from ArrivaWales).
Anyone with experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 5 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 6 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 7 ATM
- 8 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 Portugal rental car
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 16 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 17 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 18 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Bernese Oberland
- 21 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands