Is the rail trip via the chunnel ever cheaper than flying to Toulouse and going to Cahors by train? Alternately, does the eurostar ever have sales? The journey will be in August.
London to Cahors - train or plane?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trieste and Koper
- 2 Stay near Paris
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 9 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dublin Tour Companies
- 13 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace