An interesting story about how the once dicey down-at-its-heels Brixton has been revitalized.
Personally I liked the old Brixton too - something different but the new Brixton promises to be more of a liking to tourists - for something a bit different in London check out Brixton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 2 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 train from ravenna to parma
- 6 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 7 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 8 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 9 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 15 counselling in West London
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 18 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 19 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 20 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 21 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne