An interesting story about how the once dicey down-at-its-heels Brixton has been revitalized.
Personally I liked the old Brixton too - something different but the new Brixton promises to be more of a liking to tourists - for something a bit different in London check out Brixton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 4 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 5 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 6 Family vacay in Europe
- 7 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 8 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 9 Italy - best two central locations
- 10 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 11 Another Book List for Italy
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 17 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 18 Classical Music in Milan
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 21 Places to visits near Porto
- 22 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 23 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 24 12 Days in Italy
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime