An interesting story about how the once dicey down-at-its-heels Brixton has been revitalized.
Personally I liked the old Brixton too - something different but the new Brixton promises to be more of a liking to tourists - for something a bit different in London check out Brixton!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 2 Need advice on transportation
- 3 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 4 Cycling in France
- 5 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 6 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 7 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 8 Taking wine home from France
- 9 Tallinn for 1st time
- 10 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 11 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 12 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 13 Avignon
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 17 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 18 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 19 Storage of extra luggage
- 20 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 23 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 24 September in Switzerland
- 25 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?