is there a "thai town" as there is a "china town"?
which part has most thai restaurants and craft shops?
we will be there in november
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento
- 2 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 3 lactose intolerance and milk in Europe
- 4 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 5 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 6 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 7 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 8 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 9 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 10 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 11 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 12 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 13 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 14 Ireland advice
- 15 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 18 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 19 Critique our Italian honeymoon itinerary!
- 20 Multi-Generation Trip
- 21 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 22 Trip around Amsterdam - France and Italy
- 23 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 24 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 25 Pompeii, Herculaneum