is there a "thai town" as there is a "china town"?
which part has most thai restaurants and craft shops?
we will be there in november
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 8 Well, I'm always warning people
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 11 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 15 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 16 5 Days in Corsica
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 French lavender and cottages
- 19 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 25 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris