is there a "thai town" as there is a "china town"?
which part has most thai restaurants and craft shops?
we will be there in november
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Excess insurance
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 London: Battle of the badges
- 5 Need Ideas for hiking in Europe
- 6 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 7 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Need help in travel planning
- 10 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 13 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 14 RHK's Fall escape
- 15 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 16 Croatia in 7 days
- 17 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 20 Europe Itinerary
- 21 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 22 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 23 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 24 Germany train/bus question
- 25 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher