My mother and I will be in London for the Olympics and we are looking for an excellent quality but not fussy restaurant for Sunday dinner after watching the diving competition. We are from NYC so we are accustomed to paying for a wonderful meal, however since we will be eating dinner after watching the event we will not be dressed appropriately for a posh eatery (FYI we will NOT be in shorts,sneakers, jeans, etc…). I’ve had no luck finding an appropriate restaurant that is open on Sunday evening, takes reservations and is within a 40 min tube ride from the Olympic Stadium area. We are NYers so walking and tube rides are not a problem. We would like British, French, European, or Gastropub cuisine (no Asian, Italian, or Indian). Thanks for any suggestions.
London Sunday Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 2 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 3 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 4 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 5 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 6 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 7 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 8 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 9 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 10 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 11 Car hire in Turkey
- 12 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 Solo train travel in Germany
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 16 Augsburg with kids
- 17 Portugal, Spain, France, Netherlands, England - Itinerary and Rail Travel ?
- 18 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?
- 19 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 23 Car Rental form Baia Mare or Sighet?
- 24 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 25 Question about justairports