My mother and I will be in London for the Olympics and we are looking for an excellent quality but not fussy restaurant for Sunday dinner after watching the diving competition. We are from NYC so we are accustomed to paying for a wonderful meal, however since we will be eating dinner after watching the event we will not be dressed appropriately for a posh eatery (FYI we will NOT be in shorts,sneakers, jeans, etc…). I’ve had no luck finding an appropriate restaurant that is open on Sunday evening, takes reservations and is within a 40 min tube ride from the Olympic Stadium area. We are NYers so walking and tube rides are not a problem. We would like British, French, European, or Gastropub cuisine (no Asian, Italian, or Indian). Thanks for any suggestions.
London Sunday Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 2 Napoli logistics
- 3 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 4 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Scandinavian Tour
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 11 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 12 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 13 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 14 Travel services for Spain
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 17 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 20 Spain in late November/early December
- 21 Venice: Secret Itineraries Tour
- 22 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 23 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?