My mother and I will be in London for the Olympics and we are looking for an excellent quality but not fussy restaurant for Sunday dinner after watching the diving competition. We are from NYC so we are accustomed to paying for a wonderful meal, however since we will be eating dinner after watching the event we will not be dressed appropriately for a posh eatery (FYI we will NOT be in shorts,sneakers, jeans, etc…). I’ve had no luck finding an appropriate restaurant that is open on Sunday evening, takes reservations and is within a 40 min tube ride from the Olympic Stadium area. We are NYers so walking and tube rides are not a problem. We would like British, French, European, or Gastropub cuisine (no Asian, Italian, or Indian). Thanks for any suggestions.
London Sunday Dinner
- 1 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 2 Paris museums free admission
- 3 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 6 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 9 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 10 Spain with kids
- 11 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 12 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 13 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 14 Places to visit from London
- 15 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 16 Meeting up at CDG
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 22 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 23 Paris Ticket t+
- 24 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 25 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary