My mother and I will be in London for the Olympics and we are looking for an excellent quality but not fussy restaurant for Sunday dinner after watching the diving competition. We are from NYC so we are accustomed to paying for a wonderful meal, however since we will be eating dinner after watching the event we will not be dressed appropriately for a posh eatery (FYI we will NOT be in shorts,sneakers, jeans, etc…). I’ve had no luck finding an appropriate restaurant that is open on Sunday evening, takes reservations and is within a 40 min tube ride from the Olympic Stadium area. We are NYers so walking and tube rides are not a problem. We would like British, French, European, or Gastropub cuisine (no Asian, Italian, or Indian). Thanks for any suggestions.
London Sunday Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 8 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Olive Oil
- 14 Paris in 1 Day
- 15 Oslo in early Oct
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Sunny September Trip Report
- 23 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"