We want to cover the Kensington/Chelsea/Westminster end of London when there for two days. Any recommendations on where to stay that's quiet and reasonably priced??
Going crazy booking hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich, Germany
- 2 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 3 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 13 Planning Europe itinerary
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 16 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Path of the gods.
- 19 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 20 Sicily in 4 days
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 25 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition