We want to cover the Kensington/Chelsea/Westminster end of London when there for two days. Any recommendations on where to stay that's quiet and reasonably priced??
Going crazy booking hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 2 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 3 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 6 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 7 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 8 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 9 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 10 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 11 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 12 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 13 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 14 Bilboa to Madrid
- 15 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 16 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 17 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 18 Norway in November
- 19 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 22 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 23 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split