We want to cover the Kensington/Chelsea/Westminster end of London when there for two days. Any recommendations on where to stay that's quiet and reasonably priced??
Going crazy booking hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 6 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Germany train help!
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague