We want to cover the Kensington/Chelsea/Westminster end of London when there for two days. Any recommendations on where to stay that's quiet and reasonably priced??
Going crazy booking hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 3 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 4 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 7 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 11 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 16 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 17 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 18 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 21 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 22 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 23 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 24 Night Bus?
- 25 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad