Is there value - skipping long ticket office queues - in purchasing tickets to certain London sites in advance (on-line). I am thinking of the Eye and Tower in particular.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations
- 2 2 days in Lugano area
- 3 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Paris- restaurant
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 15 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 16 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 17 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 Happy birthday ATM
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought