Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 3 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 4 Bernina Express tickets
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 staying a month or so in each place
- 10 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 11 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 12 Spending money in Italy?
- 13 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 14 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 15 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 16 3 weeks in Europe
- 17 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 18 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 19 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 20 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 21 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 25 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY