Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 7 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 8 2 full days in Paris
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 11 Terrorism in Europe
- 12 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 23 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 24 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 25 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe