Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 4 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 5 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 8 Napoli logistics
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 buying souviners and art
- 15 Italy food budget
- 16 Tax refund in France
- 17 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 18 Positano in high season???
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 21 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 22 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 23 Spain in late November/early December
- 24 Train tickets France and Spain
- 25 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto