Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Jewelry
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 France in December 2014
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 We have no idea where to go!
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 14 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 15 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 16 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?