Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 3 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 South of France November Trip Report
- 6 Rome---August and September
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Dresden or Leipzig
- 13 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 22 Nice or Marseille??
- 23 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport