Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 9 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 first european holiday itinery
- 20 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Car in Prague
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?