Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 6 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 7 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 8 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 South of France November Trip Report
- 13 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 14 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 21 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 22 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 25 Nice or Marseille??