Active family of 4 planning first European vacation. Well mannered adventurous kids 7 & 11 who are interested in all things fun, they like museums, shopping, all kinds of food. They would like a private visitation with Princess Kate (the 7y/o) and an invitation to Hogworts ( he's 11). Alas, we only have 10 days. Plan fly into London, hope to see the Tattoo in Edinburgh ( tiks still available last check), visit family in Glasgow for 1-2 days. Late July - Aug. I would love any advice on itinerary ideas, thoughts on duration in each location, if time to head into the Highlands? Harry Potter thing worth it? We tend to pack a lot in when we travel. It is our vacation pace. Day trip to Paris doing too much?
London & Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 3 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 4 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 5 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 7 Spain traffic tickets
- 8 Reputable Tours
- 9 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 10 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 15 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 16 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 17 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 18 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany