Party of two. Late teens.
Never traveled overseas.
9 full days in July.
Not major planners much to my dismay!
Staying in Greenwich with relative.
Day 1 - Early arrival. The day will be spent in Greenwich sightseeing. Need to be back at the house of relative in the early afternoon to greet them and spend time with them.
Day 2 - Hop on, hop off tour. Maybe catch a play in the evening.
Day 3 - Catch as many touristy things as possible. All the typical stuff is on the list. Not sure how much can be accomplished in a day.
Day 4 & 5 - Weekend. Relatives have some planned activities but not sure what they are. Nothing touristy but off the beaten path type things.
Day 6 - Harry Potter tour. 12:30 tour. Should be able to do a few things in the afternoon when they get back.
Day 7 - Chislehurst Caves Should have time in the afternoon for more sightseeing.
Day 8 & 9 - Nothing planned yet. Wondering how much will be accomplished in those other days. Need time for lots of shopping. Want to make sure all the major touristy things are done so these days can be used for that, if necessary. If a lot has been accomplished in the past 7 days, considering a day trip or two. Cambridge and Brighton?
What do you think? Not enough planned? Enough time for fly by the seat of your pants type people to accomplish things on the fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 7 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 8 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 13 nights in switzerland
- 11 Alhambra
- 12 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 13 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 14 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 20 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 21 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018