Party of two. Late teens.
Never traveled overseas.
9 full days in July.
Not major planners much to my dismay!
Staying in Greenwich with relative.
Day 1 - Early arrival. The day will be spent in Greenwich sightseeing. Need to be back at the house of relative in the early afternoon to greet them and spend time with them.
Day 2 - Hop on, hop off tour. Maybe catch a play in the evening.
Day 3 - Catch as many touristy things as possible. All the typical stuff is on the list. Not sure how much can be accomplished in a day.
Day 4 & 5 - Weekend. Relatives have some planned activities but not sure what they are. Nothing touristy but off the beaten path type things.
Day 6 - Harry Potter tour. 12:30 tour. Should be able to do a few things in the afternoon when they get back.
Day 7 - Chislehurst Caves Should have time in the afternoon for more sightseeing.
Day 8 & 9 - Nothing planned yet. Wondering how much will be accomplished in those other days. Need time for lots of shopping. Want to make sure all the major touristy things are done so these days can be used for that, if necessary. If a lot has been accomplished in the past 7 days, considering a day trip or two. Cambridge and Brighton?
What do you think? Not enough planned? Enough time for fly by the seat of your pants type people to accomplish things on the fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Day trips from Florence
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 Perugia
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Paris in September
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh