Party of two. Late teens.
Never traveled overseas.
9 full days in July.
Not major planners much to my dismay!
Staying in Greenwich with relative.
Day 1 - Early arrival. The day will be spent in Greenwich sightseeing. Need to be back at the house of relative in the early afternoon to greet them and spend time with them.
Day 2 - Hop on, hop off tour. Maybe catch a play in the evening.
Day 3 - Catch as many touristy things as possible. All the typical stuff is on the list. Not sure how much can be accomplished in a day.
Day 4 & 5 - Weekend. Relatives have some planned activities but not sure what they are. Nothing touristy but off the beaten path type things.
Day 6 - Harry Potter tour. 12:30 tour. Should be able to do a few things in the afternoon when they get back.
Day 7 - Chislehurst Caves Should have time in the afternoon for more sightseeing.
Day 8 & 9 - Nothing planned yet. Wondering how much will be accomplished in those other days. Need time for lots of shopping. Want to make sure all the major touristy things are done so these days can be used for that, if necessary. If a lot has been accomplished in the past 7 days, considering a day trip or two. Cambridge and Brighton?
What do you think? Not enough planned? Enough time for fly by the seat of your pants type people to accomplish things on the fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Recommendations
- 5 2 days in Lugano area
- 6 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Italy in January?
- 12 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Paris- restaurant
- 15 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 16 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 17 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 18 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 Happy birthday ATM
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin