Party of two. Late teens.
Never traveled overseas.
9 full days in July.
Not major planners much to my dismay!
Staying in Greenwich with relative.
Day 1 - Early arrival. The day will be spent in Greenwich sightseeing. Need to be back at the house of relative in the early afternoon to greet them and spend time with them.
Day 2 - Hop on, hop off tour. Maybe catch a play in the evening.
Day 3 - Catch as many touristy things as possible. All the typical stuff is on the list. Not sure how much can be accomplished in a day.
Day 4 & 5 - Weekend. Relatives have some planned activities but not sure what they are. Nothing touristy but off the beaten path type things.
Day 6 - Harry Potter tour. 12:30 tour. Should be able to do a few things in the afternoon when they get back.
Day 7 - Chislehurst Caves Should have time in the afternoon for more sightseeing.
Day 8 & 9 - Nothing planned yet. Wondering how much will be accomplished in those other days. Need time for lots of shopping. Want to make sure all the major touristy things are done so these days can be used for that, if necessary. If a lot has been accomplished in the past 7 days, considering a day trip or two. Cambridge and Brighton?
What do you think? Not enough planned? Enough time for fly by the seat of your pants type people to accomplish things on the fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Campervan in Croatia
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card