Party of two. Late teens.
Never traveled overseas.
9 full days in July.
Not major planners much to my dismay!
Staying in Greenwich with relative.
Day 1 - Early arrival. The day will be spent in Greenwich sightseeing. Need to be back at the house of relative in the early afternoon to greet them and spend time with them.
Day 2 - Hop on, hop off tour. Maybe catch a play in the evening.
Day 3 - Catch as many touristy things as possible. All the typical stuff is on the list. Not sure how much can be accomplished in a day.
Day 4 & 5 - Weekend. Relatives have some planned activities but not sure what they are. Nothing touristy but off the beaten path type things.
Day 6 - Harry Potter tour. 12:30 tour. Should be able to do a few things in the afternoon when they get back.
Day 7 - Chislehurst Caves Should have time in the afternoon for more sightseeing.
Day 8 & 9 - Nothing planned yet. Wondering how much will be accomplished in those other days. Need time for lots of shopping. Want to make sure all the major touristy things are done so these days can be used for that, if necessary. If a lot has been accomplished in the past 7 days, considering a day trip or two. Cambridge and Brighton?
What do you think? Not enough planned? Enough time for fly by the seat of your pants type people to accomplish things on the fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour groups
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Baby Milk
- 9 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 17 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Hotel in Vienna