Party of two. Late teens.
Never traveled overseas.
9 full days in July.
Not major planners much to my dismay!
Staying in Greenwich with relative.
Day 1 - Early arrival. The day will be spent in Greenwich sightseeing. Need to be back at the house of relative in the early afternoon to greet them and spend time with them.
Day 2 - Hop on, hop off tour. Maybe catch a play in the evening.
Day 3 - Catch as many touristy things as possible. All the typical stuff is on the list. Not sure how much can be accomplished in a day.
Day 4 & 5 - Weekend. Relatives have some planned activities but not sure what they are. Nothing touristy but off the beaten path type things.
Day 6 - Harry Potter tour. 12:30 tour. Should be able to do a few things in the afternoon when they get back.
Day 7 - Chislehurst Caves Should have time in the afternoon for more sightseeing.
Day 8 & 9 - Nothing planned yet. Wondering how much will be accomplished in those other days. Need time for lots of shopping. Want to make sure all the major touristy things are done so these days can be used for that, if necessary. If a lot has been accomplished in the past 7 days, considering a day trip or two. Cambridge and Brighton?
What do you think? Not enough planned? Enough time for fly by the seat of your pants type people to accomplish things on the fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 6-7 Days in France
- 5 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017