My sister and I will be travelng to London in late April. Most of the restaurants listed in the various guide books are frightfully expensive! Where are some good, fun places to eat in the $7-10 entree range?
Also, what is the best way to get theater tickets? I know there is a ticket booth ( I forgot where but it is listed in my guide book), but will I have a difficult time getting seats for the bigger shows if I wait?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 A week in the Occitanie
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son