My sister and I will be travelng to London in late April. Most of the restaurants listed in the various guide books are frightfully expensive! Where are some good, fun places to eat in the $7-10 entree range?
Also, what is the best way to get theater tickets? I know there is a ticket booth ( I forgot where but it is listed in my guide book), but will I have a difficult time getting seats for the bigger shows if I wait?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 8 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Milan and Lake Como
- 17 weekend from cologne germany
- 18 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 19 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Where to eat in Rome?
- 23 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 24 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more