My sister and I will be travelng to London in late April. Most of the restaurants listed in the various guide books are frightfully expensive! Where are some good, fun places to eat in the $7-10 entree range?
Also, what is the best way to get theater tickets? I know there is a ticket booth ( I forgot where but it is listed in my guide book), but will I have a difficult time getting seats for the bigger shows if I wait?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 2 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 tickets for Wimbledon
- 5 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 13 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report